Standard / Elite profiles
"Standard" and "Elite" profiles:
STANDARD users are FREE, ELITE users are pay-only subscriptions.
You can switch from STANDARD to ELITE by clicking the “Go Elite” (“Passa a Elite”) button inside the game.
ELITE users have extendend features and can interact better with other users.
Points: difference between Standard and Elite
STANDARD users have the score “blocked”, so they can win at most +1 level point (even when they win higher victory points), and, in case of loss, they will gain -1 level point, regardless the victory points.
ELITE users, instead, have an UNLOCKED score which is PROPORTIONAL to the victory points.
Rules on leaving the game during play:
Same for Standard and Elite
For those who leave the game:
- 1 lost match and -2 level points.
For the partner of the player who left the game:
- Null match and 0 level points
- If your team was ahead, and the match is valid for the ranking (or 7 minutes of play have been reached) NULL MATCH and +0,2 LEVEL POINTS
Opponent team of the one who left the game:
- If the macth is valid for the ranking, and the team is in advantage: match won and standard assignment of level points
- If the macth is valid for the ranking, but the team was in disadvantage: match won and +0.3 level points (“Consolation points”).
- If the macth is not valid for the ranking, but at least 7 minutes of play have been reached: match won and +0.2 level points
- If the macth is not valid for the ranking, and not even 7 minutes of play have been reached: null match and 0 level points
N.B: a “valid match for the ranking” is a match that has reached the minimum number of “SMAZZATE” required for the ranking.
Standard / Elite compared
Unblocked level points
Number of players you can add to your white list/black list/friend list
Displaying 'reliability index' of all players
Access to exclusive Elite Rooms
Whispers, Private Chat, and Kisses
Negative Level reset (only if you are level 1, butterfly, with negative points)
MANUAL shuffle to see how the cards are REALLY shuffled
Personal, private notes you can add to every player
Automated tool for reporting offenses (italian language only)
New future Developments
FAQ: how to turn into an elite user?
To become an ELITE user just click on the “Passa a Elite” button once logged into the Burraconline game.
If you do not have a Burraconline account, please first DOWNLOAD the game by following the instructions on the home page.
FAQ: What I will -not- have if I become an Elite user?
- You will not have better or worse cards than STANDARD players.
- You will not have more or fewer “pinelle” than STANDARD players.
- If you have connectivity problems, please note that they will be not solved by turning your account ELITE.
- You will not be entitled to get back your lost LEVEL POINTS in case of rare, technical problems.
The levels are the same for both STANDARD and ELITE players.
You’ll gain an animal level depending on your earned “points level”.